He has studied with the world’s hypnosis masters and his thirst for knowledge will help him to keep pushing the boundaries. His passion for hypnotherapy, and you having a successful business is infectious. His life prior to hypnotherapy was in corporate where he held a position of National Sales Manager for a world leading homewares company. Sales and Marketing come naturally for Brett, however he works on the “work smart”, not work hard principle. Apart from seeing 24 clients a week, his goal for the future is to work in the one-to-many field.
Brett’s presentation will be in two parts.
1. How to structure a successful hypnotherapy practice: Designing solution based programs. Some of the areas to be covered are:
- sharing the suite of programs that he offers clients, and discuss how the sessions are structured.
- Communication is king: written, verbal and physical.
- Creating a positive “I’m the expert in my field” mentality.
2. “Fully Booked”. Do you want to be fully booked? Seriously? I’m not selling or giving away any steak knives. I promise. Without this being a sales pitch, I will share with you my formula for success.
- Your own Fully Booked plan.
- Your own successful client programs structure.
- Joy, love and happiness.